PVA Based Adhesive
A PVA based Quality wood adhesive. It is an easy to spread white adhesive with superior bond strength.
Used as adhesive for packaging, wood-working, furniture & related applications. It can be used to join wood to wood, ply to wood decorative laminates, bonding soft and hard wood species as well as particle boards and other wood substitutes.
Method of Use:
- Clean the substrates to be bonded and make them free from dust and grease.
- Apply Pexibond on one substrate or on both the substrates as per the condition of substrate.
- Spread the glue uniformly across the the substrate area either using a brush or an applicator.
- Put both the substrates together and press them firmly applying a pressure using a clamp or nails or pressure tapes for overnight.
- Ensure that before tightening the substrates together, there is no air bubble entrapped in the between the layers.
- Ensure the wooden substrate is not wet. The best results are obtained if the moisture content in the wood is less than 10%.
- Appearance : White Viscous Liquid
- pH : 4 – 6
- Viscosity : Viscosity : 60- 150 Poise
- Bond Strength : 250 kg/sq.inch (min) after 24 hours
Safety and Storage Regulations:
- Keep the adhesive away from the reach of children
- To prevent inhalation, cover your nose and mouth using a respirator
- Keep container tightly closed after use
Pexi Chem Private Limited.
An ISO 9001-2008 certified company
Works: Plot No C1/212/1, Road No.2, GIDC, SARIGAM, Dist. VALSAD 396155 GUJARAT, INDIA
Telephone. :+91 2602780212/ +91 9033505029/+91 8490058732
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com